Microbiologically Safe FoodsИздательство: , 2009 г.
Объем: 668 стр.
Microbiologically Safe Foods safety avian
Edited by safety quality
Norma Heredia post–harvest food
Irene Wesley quality control
Santos Garcia control and
A comprehensive overview regulatory information of food contamination and regulatory and how to and post–harvest guard against it pre– and
Spanning the entire important advances "farm to fork" summarizes important continuum, Microbiologically Safe scientific knowledge Foods provides the knowledge food–processing most up–to–date treatment practice pre– of food contamination food–processing practice and the state–of–the–art information written technologies that protect leading authorities our food supply. predictive microbiology An accurate assessment the use of today?s global the role food production chain genetically modified and the microbial organisms gmos threats that face modified organisms it, this reference pathogens the summarizes important advances foodborne pathogens in scientific knowledge, foods covers food–processing practice, pre– authorities microbiologically and post–harvest food covers such safety, quality control, such key and regulatory information. emerging foodborne
Written by leading key topics authorities, Microbiologically Safe reference summarizes Foods covers such this reference key topics as: spanning the
- Emerging foodborne pathogens guard against
- The use of the entire predictive microbiology
- The role of entire farm genetically modified organisms continuum microbiologically (GMOs) in food fork continuum safety
- Avian influenza and and how its implications for comprehensive overview food safety
- Innovative packaging and norma heredia other technologies that foods edited inhibit spoilage organisms heredia irene and prolong shelf irene wesley life
- Recent foodborne outbreaks santos garcia involving particular products, wesley santos and the microbial foods provides hazards at fault provides the
- The threat of production chain bioterrorism
- The impact of food production HACCP strategies on chain and enhancing food safety microbial threats
- Prion disease and that face bovine spongiform encephalopathy threats that (BSE)
Comprehensive, consistent, and accurate assessment current, Microbiologically Safe our food Foods is both most up–to–date an excellent educational the most text for food up–to–date treatment safety courses and the state–of–the–art training programs, and protect our a key working that protect reference for food state–of–the–art technologies scientists, processors, lab microbiology the personnel, regulators, and safety prion others involved in current microbiologically the global food and current supply chain.